New Windows in Pittsburgh
Look to Window Installation Specialists for experienced services for all your window replacement and custom installation services. Our company provides replacement windows and doors for residential and commercial clients throughout the area to enhance the safety and aesthetic of your space. Our new windows in Pittsburgh come in a wide variety of styles and prices to meet your specific needs. The owners, Bill and Melissa Kish have been operating this highly successful business for more than 45 years as well as being the proud recipient the last ten consecutive years of the Super Service Award from Angie's List.
Schedule a Free, On-Site Estimate
Do you need replacement windows, custom windows, or doors in the Greater Pittsburgh area? Call us now to schedule your free, on-site window replacement consultation. We carry a wide selection of top-notch replacement windows and doors from today's leading windows manufacturers, in beautiful and functional styles – both classic and modern.
Top Quality Brands of Windows & Doors
Count on our company for a complete selection of top-quality replacement windows and doors to fit any type of residential or commercial project. Choose your windows and doors from such well-known, quality brands as:
- Andersen provides the best overall value for new installation and replacement windows. They may not offer as many options as some of the other window brands, but what they do, they do very well, and the results are cost-effective.
- Top-quality, high-end, Marvin windows are the best. This manufacturer offers custom windows, as well as historically and architecturally accurate windows. Marvin windows are available with aluminum and Ultrex-clad exteriors. The transferrable Ultrex warranty covers 20 years for glass and 10 years for parts. Expect a wide variety of color choices on these exterior aluminum-clad windows with a number of interior wood types, as well. In addition, Marvin offers custom window sizes. All of these windows contain insulated glass that is Energy Star-rated and high-performing with low-E and low-Argon.
- Pella carries a full line of windows, including vinyl, fiberglass, and wood. This gives us the flexibility to value-engineer a window replacement job from one product source. This manufacturer offers foam-filled frames and triple glass, as well as a lifetime warranty. Fiberglass windows from Pella offer the durability of wood with the maintenance-free convenience of vinyl. Find these windows available in a pleasing assortment of color with foam-filled frames and a lifetime warranty. When you’re looking for wood windows, check out the stock and custom sizes from Pella, all with stainable interiors. This company offers historically and architecturally accurate windows for older homes and renovation projects seeking to maintain architectural integrity. Other advantages of Pella windows includes triple panes of glass for energy efficiency, and between-the-glass blinds and shades.
Let Our Certified Craftsmen Install Your Windows
Rest assured the well-made windows we provide you are installed by the best. Our company has our own team of full-time window installers. These professionals are highly skilled craftsmen who care about their work; they are carpenters who specialize in installing replacement windows.
Unlike most of our competition, we don't outsource our new and replacement window and door referrals. Our specialists are full-time employees – not independent contractors. Our window installers are uniformed, professional craftsmen who are fully insured with general liability and auto insurance, as well as Workers’ Compensation. This is why we can ensure quality work and customer satisfaction with the personal attention and direct involvement of our owner on each of our windows replacement projects all year round. We are happy to install windows throughout every season, including winter.
Our Owner Oversees All Projects
Our owner, Bill Kish, has been installing replacement windows for more than 45 years – since 1973 – and he personally supervises every window and door project hands-on. When you would with us, you should expect to see him at your home or business.
Our goal is to be the best Pittsburgh window installation company. Period. This is because our work is made to last.
The Benefits of Our Quality Replacement Windows
- Insulate Your Home or Business
- Add Curb Appeal & Resale Value to Your Home or Business
- Reduce the Cost of Energy
- Prevent UV Damage to Your Furniture & Window Treatments
- Increase Security
- Custom Solutions
- Quality Products
- Professional Installation by Certified Specialists
- Commercial Construction
- Cost Savings
Guesstimates & Consultations
We understand your need to know how much it will cost to replace the windows in your home. Unfortunately, the answer is, "It depends." There is no typical or average price for replacement windows because there are too many variables to consider – from the brand, glass, frame, and hardware choices to the layout of your home, including driveway and stairs.
Call us directly for a quick, free phone "guesstimate." We have years of experience doing on-site window and door project estimates. Talk with us about your project so we can tell you if we're within your budget range before scheduling an on-site estimate. Once you have a guesstimate, we can come to your home to give you a professional estimate.
Whether you are interested in vinyl windows in Pittsburgh or you need a door installation in Mt. Lebanon, PA, we have the skills and resources available to get the job done right. If you are interested in learning more about our services and products, or you would like a free quote, contact us today at (724) 446-0275.